You are here
Principles of Service
The importance of exceptional customer service resonates through all levels of our organization. Our client surveys consistently reveal that our clients regard customer service and high recovery rates are both extremely important. We are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in customer service – both to our clients and their consumers – by focusing on ongoing training and building relationships founded on respect and trust.
Our services include:
- State-of-the-art skip tracing
- Debt consolidation services
- Bilingual support staff
- Dedicated customer service representatives
- Full regulatory compliance
- Profiles for the due diligence process
- Pre-collection services and billing
- Tailored reports/statements/payment plans
- Webinars for client education
- Onsite training and placement assistance
- Periodic regulatory updates
- Subject matter experts
Loan Consolidation - Facilitating the Process
Coast Professional Inc. understands that consumers who have defaulted Stafford, Perkins, and/or HPSL Loan might qualify to have their loans consolidated. We will help a consumer consolidate through the organization of his or her choice. Our representatives follow the consolidation from the initial application all the way through the funding of the loan.
Once the consumer has accepted the option of consolidation, the representative will assist your consumer through the online application process.
Our staff will remain in contact with your consumer to answer questions and guide them through the process.
Commitment to Compliance
An unwavering commitment to compliance minimizes risk for our clients. Coast is bonded, insured, and licensed in all 50 States. Our collection staff is ACA Certified and Third Party Compliance Audits are performed annually to ensure your assets are managed and protected.
Coast’s compliance points include:
- 50 State Licensing.
- Third-Party Compliance Audit
- Errors and Omissions Coverage
- Audited Financials
- Comprehensive Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Plans
- Data Handling and Safeguarding
- ACA Certified Collectors