You are here
Terms and Conditions
The Website (hereafter referred to as the Website) www.coastprofessional.com is operated by Coast Professional Inc. (hereafter referred to as the Company). This Website can be used only upon reading and consenting to the conditions of usage stipulated below. This Website shall not be used without consenting to these conditions. The content, URLs, or structural information of the Website may be changed or deleted without notice.
(1) Reversion of Copyrights
Copyrights for the Website content, including text, photographs, diagrams, designs, animations and illustrations, shall revert to the Company or the provider of the content. In addition, the Company shall possess editorial copyrights for the Website, which has been edited into a home page format. These copyrights are protected by copyright laws and treaties as well as other laws of individual countries.
(2) Handling of Copyrights
The use of information contained on the Website in a manner that extends beyond the scope of allowable uses (such as, but not limited to, reproduction, transfer, transmitting, cutting, altering, selling, translating into a foreign language, or renting) under copyright laws and treaties as well as other laws of each individual country without the permission of the Company is prohibited. In the event that the Company is not the copyright owner, the permission of the relevant copyright owner is necessary. In addition, trademarks (including, but not limited to, COAST, Coast, and other names) and trade names are protected under trademark laws, commercial laws as well as other laws of individual countries and thus cannot be used without authorization.
(1) The Website contains information about forward-looking statements related to such matters as the Companies plans, strategies, and business results. These forward-looking statements represent judgments made by the Company based on information available at present and are inherently subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties. The Company actual activities and business results could differ significantly due to changes including, but not limited to, changes in the economic environment, business environment, demand, and exchange rates.
Users should be aware that this Website does not represent an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities.
(2) The Company shall not be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential damages on account of use of information or any other materials from its Website, or inability to use or access the Website.
The Company also assumes no responsibility for the content of third party (s) websites linked to the Website.
(1) Links to third party (s) websites that are placed on the Company Website are provided for the convenience of the user. These other websites are operated and managed as the responsibility of the respective company or organization providing the websites. Therefore, users of these other websites shall comply with the conditions posted on the respective websites.
(2) For parties desiring a link to the Company Website, please contact us beforehand using this page here. Requests for links can be refused when the purpose of the link is not in accordance with the intention of the Company Website or in the event that providing such a link could result in damage to the Company’s credibility.
The following activities are prohibited with the use of this Website:
(1) Any activities that violate public welfare, including slander, defamation and activities that damage property or violate personal privacy.
(2) Activities involving the use or provision of harmful programs, including those with computer viruses.
(3) Activities that violate laws and ordinances or activities that could result in violation of laws and ordinances.
(4) Other activities that the Company determines to be inappropriate.
Information we collect
Coast Professional, Inc. collects information from you when you register on out site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Use of your information
Any of the information Coast Professional, Inc. collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps Coast Professional, Inc. to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve Coast Professional, Inc.'s website (Coast Professional, Inc. continuously strives to improve Coast Professional, Inc.'s website offerings based on the information and feedback Coast Professional, Inc. receives from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps Coast Professional, Inc. to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of completing your transaction)
- To send periodic emails
The email address your provide may be used to send you information.
Protection of your information
Coast Professional, Inc. implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information..
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, Coast Professional, Inc. may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Coast Professional, Inc., therefore, has no responsibility for the content and activities on these linked sites. Nonetheless, Coast Professional, Inc. seeks to protect the integrity of our site and welcome feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimer and limitations of liability governing use of our website at www.coastprofessional.net
This Policy was last modified on 03/15/2016.